PLANET ECLIPSE ETEK5 PAINTBALL MARKER – BLUE – BLACK
The ETEK5 has achieved this by using the trickle-down effect of features and ergonomics from its class-leading high-end siblings. For example, the ETEK5 borrows its basic architecture and form from the incredible EGO LV1. Its integrated LPR assembly and SL4 inline regulator ensure the ETEK5 operates with exceptional consistency whilst employing an extended pitch between the foregrip and gripframe, providing the most stable and comfortable shooting platform possible. The all-new dual-density wrap-around grips and foregrips not only look the business, but also use our latest stippled inserts to give the user a higher level of grip and control, regardless of playing conditions. The ETEK5 points accurately and naturally whether snap-shooting or running and gunning.
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R3,315 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Out of stock
The ETEK line has always stood for durability and reliability. Now in its 5th generation, the New ETEK5 holds true to those same basic principles. It utilizes the finest materials wrapped up in a package that offers outstanding performance, class-leading ergonomics and an array of features that make it a formidable proposition at its price point. It pushes the boundaries of what has come to be expected from a mid-range marker. The all-new dual-density wrap-around grips and foregrips not only look the business, but also use our latest stippled inserts to give the user a higher level of grip and control, regardless of playing conditions.
• Weight: 1000g / 2.2lb (inc Barrel, Battery, Feed Tube, OOPS)
• Length/Height/Width: 552mm (inc Barrel) / 215mm / 31mm
• Interface: Single push button and trigger
• Display: LED or optional 32×128 graphical OLED
• Solenoid: SMC with custom direct mount manifold
• Processor: PIC16F1829 XLP (Extreme Low Power) microcontroller
• Power Supply: 1 x 9v Alkaline battery (IEC 6LR61 / ANSI 1604A)
• E-Portal: Not compatible
• ASA Mount: Bolted to frame
• Trigger Method: Micro-switch
• Trigger Pivot: Sintered brass bushes
• Barrel: 2-Piece Micro Honed ETEK5 14.5” length 0.693” Bore (Shaft4 compatible)
• Feed Tube: Lever operated Clamping Feed
• Materials: 6061-T6 Aluminium and Glass Reinforced Nylon
• Operating Principle: Stacked Tube Poppet
• Drive Mechanism: Zick3 Rammer kit
• Bolt Mechanism: Cure Bolt with GSL soft tip